Posted: 31 January 2024
A leading micro-payment processing service aggregator is looking for a smart, creative, hard-working Payments Account Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Find and onboard strategic regional suppliers
- Find and onboard strategic sites for vaults and super wallets
- Lead and manage the vault sales rep
- Sign up key users and influencers to super wallet
- Grow supplier payments revenue through:
- Activating existing agents
- Coordinating of ancillary/support projects – drop safe deployments, interfacing and working with the Sales Department
- Identifying and resolving issues in trade
- Up to date market data analysis of payments product and competitor performance.
- Engage with key stakeholders in the market.
- Present data to Management.
- Minimum of a matric exemption
- Undergraduate degree in business or any relevant tertiary qualification.
- Experience working in business development or management at a relevant distributor or independent wholesaler (from the industry)
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work within foreign national and local communities.
- Presentation of ongoing interventions and performance to management (be able to feedback what’s happening in the market).
- Capable of working under tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and aggressive growth focused.
- Can think out the box to find modern, innovative approaches to problem statements.
- Comfortable with chasing and delivering targets.