R45000 - R70000 Per Month
Sector: Financial Services
Posted: 6 February 2024
Looking after and maintaining a portfolio of employee benefit clients consisting of:
- Commercial umbrella fund
- Participating employers in the commercial umbrella fund
- Free standing retirement funds
Duties will include:
- Oversee all aspects of Ensimini’s flagship umbrella retirement fund and some stand-alone funds.
- Manage Ensimini’s relationship with Trustees, participating employers, members and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate strategic planning, marketing strategy and ongoing management of Ensimini’s flagship umbrella provident and pension funds in conjunction with Trustees and Sponsor.
- Preparation and distribution of agenda packs for Trustee and Management Committee meetings in line with the service level agreements.
- Manage Trustee and Management Committee meetings in line with service level agreement.
- Meet deadlines for the distribution of Trustee and Management Committee meeting minutes and ensure all action items resulting from the minutes are attended to timeously.
- Manage client year plan to ensure proper management of all regulatory and governance requirements.
- Facilitate new business tendering and onboarding of successful tenders.
- Liaise with the administration team on an ongoing basis.
- Management of fund expenses.
- Management of fund compliance in conjunction with the Board of Trustees.
- Managing comprehensive communication strategy.
- Must habe at least 7 years experience as employee benefit consultant.
- Must have knowledge of FAIS and FICA guidelines and be able to meet all requirements when providing clients with advice and/or communicating with them.
- Must be able to draft documents/client reports, spreadsheets and presentations with minimal peer review or input from support staff.
- Must have a working knowledge and experience in managing divisional budgets.
- Must be process and task driven with a high level of attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be pro-active in problem resolution and show initiative when resolving client issues and/or complaints.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to interact and assist other staff members when required.
- Experience in managing an umbrella retirement fund will be an advantage.
Qualifications & Training
- Completed relevant regulatory examinations.
- CFP Charter holder
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.