Posted: 22 January 2024
Direct Line Manager GM: Business Process Optimisation
Job Grade Patterson: CU Department IT
Train information systems users, ensuring that they are adequately empowered with the requisite systems knowledge and understanding to execute their job functions effectively. Key performance areas (to translate into a measure of success) Have a deep understanding of our information systems Develop systems training material Effectively deliver training to all system users across the business Assess user knowledge of information systems Manage the feedback loop to ensure all users have adopted the outcomes of the training Other KPAs may be introduced from time-to-time
MAIN OUTPUTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION
- Have a deep understanding of our information systems
- Ensure you have deep knowledge of all our information systems functionality, with priority focus on Dynamics 365.
- Ensure you have a good understanding of our business policies, processes and practical business nuances to effectively deliver training in all functional areas.
- Develop systems training material Ensure we have appropriate training material to train users and for users to refer to post training when executing their functions.
- Compiling training material where it doesn’t yet exist.
- Improving existing training material that is inadequate.
- Effectively deliver training to all system users across the business
- Train new users that join the business, as part of their induction training, on how to effectively use the information systems to perform their specific job / function.
- Train existing users who move into a new position on how to effectively use the information systems to execute their new position.
- Provide refresher training to existing users who have insufficient system knowledge or use capability to ensure they can perform their job function effectively.
- In the training of users across the business, ensure that process uniformity is achieved across all branches, taking into account the inherent nuances / practical differences that exist within each branch.
- Assess user knowledge of information systems
- Compile assessments to assess users knowledge of the information systems to identify users who have been trained but have not absorbed the relevant info.
- Ensure continuous training is performed to ensure all users have the requisite systems knowledge for their job functions at all times.
- Manage the feedback loop to ensure all users have adopted the outcomes of the training
- Monitor the outcomes of your training activities to determine the effective adoption of what was trained.
- Where adoption has been inadequate, retrain the relevant users.
- Other ad-hoc tasks or responsibilities may be allocated from time-to-time
- Any other lawful and reasonable outputs and responsibilities that may be required.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in IT / Information Systems / Business Advantage
- Certified trainer / Certified in Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Certified in Microsoft Power Platform
- At least 3 years’ experience successfully training users on ERP systems, including Microsoft Dynamics 365 Development of training material Assessing training outcomes
- Organisational change management
- Solid cross functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 functionality (across all functional areas)
- Knowledge and understanding of key business processes including Rental, Sales, Finance, Supply Chain, Service & Maintenance and Customer Relationship Management.
- User training material development
- Communication (written & verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Forming and maintaining relationships, gaining trust and respect from stakeholders – internal and external
- Planning and organising
- Collaborative approach
- Customer service
- Time management
- Work well under pressure
- Logical and Analytical
- Interpersonal Skills
- Energy and Drive
- Quality Orientation
- Planning and Organising