Posted: 2 February 2024
A dynamic, innovative and inspiring company providing fintech solutions across multiple sectors is looking for Concierge Sales Agents. This multi-functional role provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual with Outbound sales, E-commerce and Superior Customer Service experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To act as the primary point of contact for e-commerce clients, answering phone and e-mail enquiries, resolving complaints and processing applications in an efficient and timely manner.
- To meet the set standards of productivity and quality in the department to achieve set KPIs and financial targets.
- To provide superior customer service across all communication channels.
- To be familiar with all e-commerce system application processes.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the products to enable you to impart this information to all customers on-line as well as telephonically.
- Good understanding of company rules and policies.
- To actively engage with stakeholders to ensure that all requests from customers are managed accurately and timeously.
- To assess and establish the next actions required relating to submitted applications.
- Proactively engaging with customers providing feedback on applications submitted.
- Contacting and following up with customers to request additional documentation and information required for applications.
- To accurately and with a high level of customer service in mind relay positive and negative decisions to clients.
- Dealing with requests from new or existing customers.
- Contribute to a positive team and working environment.
- Ability to multi-task, dealing with new, in progress and decisioned applications in a structured and focussed manner.
- Ability to work with strict turn-around times ensuring a superior customer experience.
- Provide detailed feedback gained from customer conversations.
- Leverage of data and pre-approved offers to support the Sales channel.
- Strong sales experience critical.
- 3-5 Years Outbound Sales Call Centre experience.
- Financial services experience (advantageous) Job related knowledge & skills.
- Microsoft Office, with proven Excel skills.
- Advanced business writing skills.
- Advanced conversational skills.
- Typing skills (minimum 30 words per minute).
- High level of Sales skills.
- Creative, innovative, and resourceful thinking.
- Comfortable navigating and providing online support where required.
- Ability to converse in multiple languages as an advantage, especially due to the nature of customers.
Key requirements for this position include:
- High level of attention to detail.
- A strong attendance, reliability and punctuality record.
- A strong work ethic and proven track record of being proactive and using initiative.
- Be pro-active in planning and organising daily tasks (understanding and meeting turn-around time targets).
- Proven experience dealing with E-commerce applications.
- A clear understanding and proven delivery of Customer Service and Sales.
- A positive and flexible approach, ready and willing to do anything to get the job done.
- Ability to deal with difficult customers and situations in a professional and customer service focussed manner.
- Drive and commitment to making a success.
- Shows strong interpersonal and team working skills, able to communicate successfully with a wide variety of people across all levels of the business (Operations, E-commerce Managers and Executives).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, pre-empting and problem-solving issues as needed.
- Possesses excellent time management and relationship skills able to multi-task and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Driven and self-aware.