Posted: 2 February 2024
A dynamic, innovative and inspiring company providing fintech solutions across multiple sectors is looking for a target and results-driven Retail Funding Specialist to operate within a retail environment to promote products to potential clients, with the aim to maximize sales opportunities within the allocated retail store.
The Retail Funding Specialist should advise clients on existing product offerings, paying special attention to the products which seem best suited to the clients’ specific needs. To be successful as a Retail Funding Specialist, you should be well-spoken, strong product knowledge to be able to articulate the value proposition to clients. The Retail Funding Specialist should be very professional and have a good grasp on key business fundamentals to be able to communicate effectively to prospective clients.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, be able to communicate well and connect with the customer relations management personal within the retail space to leverage sales opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieving stipulated sales goals in time and relevant KPI’s are achieved.
- Ensure a sales pipeline is created within the retail store to ensure continuous sales.
- Be able to prepare daily & weekly planning of sales activities.
- Making and Receiving Calls to promote the products, as well as tracking and engaging in follow-up conversations with prospective clients about the products.
- Connect, Build & Maintain relationship with the Customer Relationship Management Team within the retail environment.
- Cold Calling to prospective clients.
- Be able to generate sales opportunities internal and external within the retail environment, which will include outdoor marketing events.
- Record all sales inputs via the CRM platform and diligent follow up on all leads to ensure a acceptable conversion are achieved.
- Prepare and submit all applications in accordance to company underwriting, compliance, and risk procedures.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating and suggesting/ solutions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High-level of flexibility and adaptability in accordance the organization needs and requirements.
- 5 Years plus prior sales experience as a sales consultant within the retail environment / sector.
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Computer Literate
Skills & Competencies:
- Confident, assertive, and honest approach to communication.
- Outstanding improvisation, negotiation, and persuasion abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Superior Relationship management skills, both in-store and customer-orientated.
- Strong Product Knowledge.
- Acceptable Business Acumen.
- Exceptional prospecting skills.
- Needs to be a Hunter and a strong ability to close deals.