Posted: 30 November 2023
A start-up auditing service on a mission to take enterprise IT auditing into the 21st century using the latest technologies is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their core team.
We are looking for a hard-working individual who will be responsible for the management of the sales development team and expected sources and sign new customers within the US market. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for new leads and create a pipeline of qualified sell bookings
- Responsible for managing leads through a defined process and maintain up-to-date records in CRM and other tools
- Perform outbound cold calling targeting companies that meet the customer profile
- Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects
- Work closely with the CEO to identify and uncover opportunities at target accounts
- Running calls and meetings together with the CEO
- Native or Professional level English
- Startup mindset – make things happen, self-learning, winning attitude, go above and beyond, out of the box thinking
- Self-motivated and independent with the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent lead follow-up skills responding to and qualifying leads from marketing-generated campaigns and incoming phone and web inquiries
- Superb communications skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to demonstrate products highlighting benefits/advantages/features
- Sales experience in SaaS companies
- Certified public accountant
- Familiarity with financial statements audit and IT-audit including SOX processes