Posted: 3 January 2024
A payment solutions provider is looking for a Supervisor to manage daily settlement exceptions for all indirect settlement clients. Ensure compliance with indirect client relationships, owner’s requirements, and processes including managing a team of reconciliation administrators.
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensure all relevant 3rd party transaction data is imported into Webflo and balances accordingly.
- Manage administrator completion of allocation of transactional data.
- Manage administrator investigations and resolution of exceptions and assist wherever necessary.
- Authorization and checking of all daily reports and transactions affecting indirect clients.
- Management of Contact Centre query call closures.
- Production of weekly shortage and surplus reports for 3rd party vendors.
- Analysis of exceptions and escalation to internal stakeholders to resolve.
- One on one meetings with team members to assist with pending exceptions.
- Allocation of the site investigations to settlement risk investigators and management of feedback, involvement of the site where necessary to ensure resolution.
- Monthly reconciliation of all indirect client settlements.
- Preparation of monthly shortage and surplus write off reports.
- Analysis of reconciliations to assist in improving performance for various products.
- Preparation of all monthly reports for 3rd party vendors.
- Resolution of all queries raised by management.
- Assessment of team members performance against KPI
- Assisting team members to address weakness in management of Centres or clients.
- Regular one on one meetings to guide team members development.
- Actively seeking ways to improve team performance and processes
- Visit Clients at their premises per the task and requirement on hand
- Matric essential
- Degree in Accounting (advantageous)
- 3 or more years similar role experience will be highly advantageous (MUST COME FROM CASH PAYMENTS OR SIMILAR INDUSTRY)
- Driver’s license
- Own vehicle advantageous
Skills & Competencies:
- Leadership skills and places a high value on teamwork and working within a team.
- Flexible attitude and ability to work autonomously.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Deadline driven
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Numerical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Data accuracy