Posted: 21 November 2023
An online payments platform is looking for a Vendor Liaison Officer in Sandton. The VLO is responsible for the day-to-day management, monitoring, inspecting, and proposing measures to improve the ATM channel`s performance, processes, and products to meet established standards.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Creation of MIS on daily basis; ATM uptime, trouble shooting, remedial measures.
- Quality control; measuring customer satisfaction by analysing the complaints and taking remedial measures.
- Handle client escalations and work with internal and client teams and resolve within short time frames, preferable within sunset.
- Ensure the ATM Availability is achieved daily and come up with solutions to address repeat/chronic ATM failures.
- Have a documented month end plan to ensure service levels are high.
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.
- Stake holder management
- Accountable for vendor management and deliverables. This can include services, licensing, validating the invoices, and vendor management activities.
- Manage and track overtime, ensure vendor staff rosters are in place to reduce /eliminate overtime.
- Manage the flow of work including projects & production fixes assigned to the
- ATM channel in accordance with established timelines, budget, quality standards, and/or contractual requirements.
- Process, Risk, Regulatory & Compliance
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Degree in business management /commerce /finance advantageous
- Experience in resolving ATM escalations.
- 5 + years’ experience in Cash and ATMs
- Experience in ATM Monitoring & vendor liaison
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Contactable via own mobile phone
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have s Office Suite experience – Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint
Skills & Competencies:
- Risk Management
- Critical Thinking & Sound judgement
- Communication Skills
- Client Focus
- Process Discipline
- Learning Agility