Posted: 20 November 2023
A company offering legal and financial consulting services is looking for a Workday Data Consultant to bring in-depth market experience, see technology as a way to enable and drive human innovation and want to be a part of a community of solvers, to tackle the biggest challenges in society.
If you are looking for a career where every day is different, where challenges are complex and where you can make a real difference, then we want to hear from you.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- ERP Planning systems
- Model the data migration processes.
- Data modeling and ETL processes
- Familiarity with Workday Financials system and Data Migration Recipes, as well as understanding of EIB’s, Advanced Loads and iLoads within Workday
- Data conversion strategy, planning, mapping and transforming data across ERP systems
- Workday FINS Core certification
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Ability to understand E2E Finance business processes and gather data requirements to support the data migration process flows.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Open minded seeking for innovative solutions.
- Self-Starter Attitude.
- Collaborating with your colleagues across HR and Financials transformation teams, and wider network to identify and create solutions that bring value to clients