Posted: 20 November 2023
A company offering legal and financial consulting services is looking for a Workday HCM & Compensation Configuration Support Analyst.
As a configuration analyst in the team you will be responsible for working directly with clients and service managers on a daily basis to deliver managed services capability.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Use your expertise of Workday to help resolve incidents for clients whilst also providing ongoing maintenance services.
- Soliciting client requirements, presenting and facilitating workshops, analysing data, and configuring solutions in Workday to ensure configuration remains current.
- Working at all levels within clients’ organisations from C-suite to the back office operations teams
- Responsible for timely escalation to lead support analysts of challenges, risks or alternative functional design solutions when necessary
- Taking responsibility for your own development with more senior colleagues and the development of more junior colleagues through career coaching and mentoring.
- Experience of supporting & configuring HCM, Compensation and/or Advanced Compensation.
- Experienced in underpinning Cross Product areas such as Security & Reporting.
- Current Workday Pro or Active Implementation Certification in Compensation functionality (desirable but not mandatory)
- The ability to listen to requirements and provide imaginative solutions.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills with experience in being able to implement and deliver solutions
- Experience of using case management systems for incident tracking and managing SLAs.