Posted: 20 November 2023
A company offering legal and financial consulting services is looking for a Workday Integration Consultant to bring in-depth market experience, see technology as a way to enable and drive human innovation and want to be a part of a community of solvers, to tackle the biggest challenges in society.
If you are looking for a career where every day is different, where challenges are complex and where you can make a real difference, then we want to hear from you.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Leading and contributing to our client facing Workday projects, taking full responsibility for one or more functional areas, from design through to deployment, as part a project team
- Build integrations on Workday Studio for Financial projects
- Understanding and building of integrations with Financial Institutions, Treasury Management systems, as well as Billing or Trading Systems
- Competency with relational databases and understanding of ERP systems.
- Understanding of Financial information process flows to be competent to build transformation logic and model data for each business flow.
- Unit and end-to-end testing
- Workday FINS Core certification
- Workday Integrations certification
- 2-5 years’ experience
- A background in Finance and experience in Finance transformation projects
- Ability to understand E2E Finance business processes and gather data requirements to support the data migration process flows.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Open minded seeking for innovative solutions.
- Self-Starter Attitude.
- Collaborating with your colleagues across HR and Financials transformation teams, and wider network to identify and create solutions that bring value to clients