Sector: Call Centre
Posted: 19 January 2024
Thetha Connect has an exciting opportunity for the position of CALL CENTER MANAGER
Thetha Connect is seeking a highly organized and personable Manager to lead our growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively managing our Call Center Agents and ensuring the consistent delivery of excellent customer service.
As a dynamic and integral part of our team, the Call Center Manager’s responsibilities include:
Managing approximately 10 call center agents, involving:
- Recruiting and training new call center staff.
- Identifying and implementing training programs.
- Providing constructive discipline when required.
- Leave planning.
- Conducting office administration to maintain a productive work environment.
- Acting as a customer liaison, handling complaint investigations and responding to new service requests.
- Maintaining accounting processes, ensuring accurate and timely customer invoicing.
- Providing IT technicians with detailed feedback to ensure proper system functionality.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Proven people management skills and experience.
- High levels of emotional intelligence and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in a customer service, call center, or receptionist environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a minimum Grade 12 qualification.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Applicants need to be from the Hermanus area.
- Must have own reliable transport
If you are a self-motivated manager with excellent people management skills, we invite you to submit your Curriculum Vitae, Written motivation, and Job references.
Join Thetha Connect and be part of an innovative and thriving work environment.
We look forward to welcoming dynamic individuals to our team.