Posted: 9 February 2024
A dynamic, vibrant and growing cosmetics business is looking for a passionate Call Centre Consultant to join their team in Bellville, Cape Town.
The main role of the Call Center Consultant is to answer incoming calls from members professionally within a friendly and helpful manner. Call Center Consultants are responsible for learning the business members structures and processes within Sales Floor and member relations in order to assist Members with basic queries in order to assist and direct queries to relevant departments.
Call Center Consultants are expected to represent the brand and have the end goal of helping the member with courtesy, passion and professionalism.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Relevant call center certifications advantageous
- 2 – 5 years call center equivalent experience
- Ability to understand, derive and communicate forward information.
- Excellent written and communication skills with English the main medium of communication and other South African/ African languages an added advantage.
- Computer literate MS Office, Word/Excel/Power Point.
Skills & Competencies:
- Must have HIGH listening and interpreting skills
- Have an exceptional telephone etiquette
- Must be a team player and be able to communicate information through teamwork (as well as capture notes correctly for resolution)
- Goal driven, Service Delivery and Member satisfaction should be your passion
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with English the main medium of communication and other South African/ African languages an added advantage.
- Must show commitment – the position requires flexibility and after-hours availability when required (especially during peak periods)
- Must be able to work well under pressure and achieve deadlines during high call volume periods
- Must be computer Literate – ERP system