Posted: 16 January 2024
Who we are?
Sanlam Investments Group is one of South Africa’s largest investment management companies. We have a performance history spanning over 100 years, and offer a range of investment and financial planning solutions to protect and grow the long-term wealth of our clients.
We take particular pride in:
- Sanlam’s longevity and innovation
- People, teamwork and values
- A culture of diversity and commitment to growing our own timber
- Our robust, tested and proven pragmatic investment process and philosophy
Our local and offshore investment products cover the full investment spectrum: active and passive; single and multi-manager – both locally and internationally. Our active funds range are managed according to our pragmatic value investing style.
What will you do?
- Client Reporting (Adhoc, daily, monthly, and quarterly)
- Portfolio cash flow and transaction implementation (close interaction with Curo Fund Services
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of client and products invested by client
- Assist with the preparation of presentations for client report backs
- Liaison with clients (new clients, portfolio restructures and query management)
- Managing client queries and day-to-day problem solving
- Comprehensive support to the Account Executives in order to successfully service the client
- Building relationships with internal and external clients and suppliers
- Building and maintaining a positive working relationship with internal stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties and projects from time to time.
- Identify and analyse opportunities that will improve business efficiency.
- Updating of CRM system
- Accurately capture fees on Revport
- Be able to evaluate the impact of changes in the business environment on the billing cycle and if required make recommendations on how to ensure the billing cycle is not negatively impacted
What will make you successful in this role?
- Sound technical understanding of financial services industry
- Excellent listening, communication, and inter-personal skills
Qualification and Experience
- Comm or B.BusSci degree with Information Systems or equivalent Diploma.
- 4-5 years’ experience within a similar role, in an asset management environment.
- Customer Focus: The ability to understand and anticipate client needs and deliver excellent service to enhance the client experience.
- Team player and proactive individual
- Ability to work independently and use initiative.
- Review and improve processes.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to use technology and functionality to increase efficiency.
- Thrives in a high-pressured environment.
- Problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Resilience this competency involves emotional intelligence, self-awareness, and the ability to bounce back from setbacks.
- Cultivates innovation – Contributing through others
- Customer focus – Contributing through others
- Drives results – Contributing through others
- Collaborates – Contributing through others
- Being resilient – Contributing through others