Posted: 16 January 2024
A dynamic, vibrant and growing cosmetics business is looking for passionate ICU Consultants to verify member details, products and quantities for all new orders received from incoming and update details as required. The role allocates payment received and will contact the member if any discrepancies are picked up, confirming delivery address and liaising with the member as to when it will be dispatched before allocating the order to the correct Processing team.
Location: Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa
- Grade 12 or equivalent is advantageous
- Relevant computer skills / certifications
- Office administrative skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects with high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Computer literate MS Office, Word/Excel/Power Point.
- Must have HIGH attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills and able to multitask
- Must be a team player and be able to communicate information through teamwork
- Goal driven, Service Delivery and Member satisfaction should be your passion
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with English the main medium of communication and other South African/ African languages an added advantage.
- Must show commitment – the position requires flexibility and after-hours availability when required (especially during peak periods)
- Must be able to work well under pressure and achieve deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be computer Literate – excellent Microsoft Office Suite proficiency required.