Posted: 23 January 2024
A company that enhances patient activity and well-being with proven implants and connected technologies is looking for an Invoice Clerk. This person will be responsible for the preparation of customer invoices and quotes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Capture and issue customer quotes and invoices accurately and timeously
- Communicate with customers and sales agents to resolve any discrepancies that may arise.
- Keep a record of all pending order numbers and provide a weekly report to Sales Managers.
- Assist in ensuring that the company receives payment.
- Ensure accuracy by reconciling customer accounts.
- It is essential to build robust relationships with customers to ensure that they pay on time.
- Assist with other accounting tasks as needed
- Proficiency in Sage Evolution would be an advantage.
- Good proficiency with Excel, Word, and Outlook – Good Excel skills (vlookups)
- Five years in a professional environment would be preferable.
- Attention to detail is crucial.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) skills in English
- Time management skills essential – able to plan, prioritise and organize.
- Able to work under pressure and deadline-driven.
- Team player but able to work independently.
- Friendly and professional manner
- Confidence in working with people at all levels in a company.
- Comfortable with change
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
INTERNAL – Customer Service Division (CSD)
- Sales Manager & Agents
- Finance Manager and Directors
EXTERNAL – Suppliers & Customers
Due to the nature of the business it is sometimes necessary to assist with tasks outside of the activities mentioned above. Each member of the division is therefore, expected to assist wherever possible with whatever task is required of them. The interaction and support within the team remains critical to the team success and no task is deemed to be outside of an employee’s job description.