Posted: 31 January 2024
Sovereign Trust (SA) Limited forms part of an international trust, company and pension provider and is seeking to hire a Legal and Administrative Assistant who has been admitted as an Attorney of the High Court of South Africa. The successful applicant requires a driver’s licence and own transport.
The role will be to support a senior director and you will alternate between the Cape Town and Stellenbosch offices.
Responsibilities will include, inter alia:-
- Assisting with administering South African companies and trusts.
- Processing payments on behalf of SA companies and trusts.
- Completing bank and investment application forms and other legal documents.
- Drafting business plans for international companies.
- Reviewing trust deeds and drafting letters of wishes in relation to offshore trusts.
- Checking accuracy of compliance and legal documents.
- Liaising with and responding to queries from lawyers, financial advisors and clients.
- Managing communication between clients and overseas colleagues.
- Liaising with the clients, accounts and international compliance departments.
- Meeting with clients and financial advisors.
To apply, please send your CV, together with a handwritten motivation letter to: Erica Strydom at firstname.lastname@example.org. The handwritten letter needs to include why you would like to work for Sovereign Trust, what you currently earn, and what your expected salary is. If you do not comply with this request, your CV will not be considered.
The full job description is available on our website, via this link:- https://www.sovereigngroup.com/jobs/legal-and-administrative-assistant-south-africa/