Posted: 5 February 2024
Wauko (Pty) Ltd, a dynamic financial services company in Stellenbosch, offers an exciting opportunity for the candidate who is energetic, dynamic and self-motivated and able to communicate well in both Afrikaans and English, as well as using their own initiative when working together in a team.
Appointment requires an appropriate financial tertiary qualification (financial and/or management accounting degree), with three years of relevant article experience. Honours will be advantageous.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, numeracy skills and the ability to analyse financial data (knowledgeable on International Accounting Standards).
Advanced technological and data analysis skills (SageOne / Pastel / Xero / Advanced Excel and other MS Office Products) will count in the applicant’s favour.
* Wauko (Pty) Ltd is accredited as a CIMA quality training provider. This position will be a great opportunity for applicants to complete their CIMA internship.
- Assisting the head of client onboarding by delivering on key activities and structural development within the client onboarding department;
- Collection and reconciliation of financial data;
- Liaison with clients and delegation of tasks to financial management, treasury and compliance department;
- Analysis and management of financial and business risks, including financial policies and procedures drafting and implementation;
- Propose and implement effective client business solutions and formulate Key Performance Indicators;
- Calculation of client budget and fee pricing;
- Presenting client onboarding meetings and training of key client individuals.
- Proven strategic and financial analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills, as well as excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Pro-active team participation and identification of opportunities and risks;
- Ability to administer and execute instructions, with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment;
- Be honest and trustworthy, motivated and driven;
- Team management skills and leadership experience within the financial industry.
In return, we offer a competitive remuneration package. CV requirements are as follows: * CV and cover letter submitted before the 15th March 2024 to email@example.com.