Posted: 12 January 2024
PURPOSE OF JOB
Structure programs to address and cater for the training and development needs of individuals.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Relevant training qualification: Train the Trainer course and presentation courses
B Com degree
Min 3 years experience in investment and planning environment and LISP Experience
COMPUTER COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
KPA/ STRATEGIC BUSINESS DELIVERABLES
- Together with the analyst team, to develop and maintain a searchable store of business rules and process documentation.
- Create digital training videos and searchable content to create efficiencies in the upskilling of the operational teams.
· Assist the team leads with assessing the training and development needs of operational teams’ employees and develop structured training programs to address these.
· Monitor /QA cases/work items to assess where any training or upskilling is necessary.
Process analysis and re-engineering
· Work with analyst team on process analysis and improvement initiatives (these will be set in the quarterly/bi-annual KPI’s for prioritised ‘project’ drives
· Feedback to the analyst /IT team re suggested changes to systems or processes from users/your observations to improve the user experience and/or efficiencies.
· Assist management/analyst team to roll-out changes to system and processes to the operational teams (these changes could be due to regulatory changes or process re-engineering / efficiency changes)
· Work with the business to help support adoption new processes (this will be set as part of projects/initiatives in your quarterly KPAs’.)
Operational Risk mitigation
· Operational Risk mitigation