Posted: 8 December 2023
Our Johannesburg team is expanding, and we are looking for another high-energy, resilient, driven dealmaker and collaborator who is passionate about supporting Business Owners in South Africa.
Aurik Business works with established Business Owners to generate more revenue, profitability and time by resolving impediments to business growth and exit. We do this by working with Business Owners to build their businesses into an Asset of Value™. Our key focus is on established private businesses which already generate annual turnovers of between R10 million and R300 million.
We are looking for an individual based in Gauteng to join our team who is able to connect with these Business Owners, to understand the challenges that they are facing, and to relate how Aurik can support these Business Owners in overcoming these challenges by working together.
Within our well-established Aurik framework and with access to our existing resources, the responsibilities of this role include:
- Identifying well-defined potential clients, who are a fit for Aurik and what we do;
- Engaging with these prospective clients to best understand their business challenges;
- Presenting prospective clients with a customised growth plan;
- Supporting prospective clients through the Aurik application process;
- Bringing the clients on-board and building a portfolio of clients;
- Facilitating the handover of clients to the Aurik Operations team, who support the clients through their Aurik journey.
We are a fast-moving, action-oriented team which is constantly evolving. We are not a corporate organisation and your industrious capability will matter! Getting the job done is what gets measured and rewarded.
The successful candidate will be:
- empathetic and able to listen well to clients’ challenges;
- comfortable with regular phone calls to prospective clients;
- well-spoken, presentable, and have strong written communication skills;
- highly organised and able to keep track of varying stages of deals;
- well-versed in the language of business;
- a people’s person, with above-average social skills;
- curious and eager to learn about people and their businesses.
Full training and necessary resources and tools will be provided to enable a successful career in this business.
Aurik is a results-driven organisation. We offer a market-related basic salary plus annuity incentives, linked to performance. As your client base with Aurik grows, so does your revenue! This is a position that will see your diligence, effort, and results compound your earnings over time.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, we look forward to hearing from you.