Posted: 17 January 2024
Employer : TWH Accountants and Tax Consultants
Reference number : TWHACC-JWIACC-0124-JC
Established SAIPA Trainee Accounting Firm is looking for a suitable candidate to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly processing of Accounting records on various accounting software
- VAT Processing and VAT submissions on E-filing
- Salary and wage processing
- EMP and UIF submissions on E-filing and U-filing
- EMP half yearly and yearly submissions via Easy-file and E-filing
- Compilations of Financial Statements and Management Reports
- Income Tax Calculations and submissions – different inteties inlcuding but not limited to Companies, Individuals, Trust, etc.
- Liasing with SARS
- Liasing with Clients
- Other returns with various bodies for example COIDA, Dept of Labour, etc.
- Other reports / documents as needed by clients for example cashflows, budgets, etc.
- Maintaining of client records.
- Other ad hoc services and duties as required.
- Matric with accounting as subject is compulsory
- Bcom Degree, Studying towards a Bcom degree or already enrolled for a Bcom Degree will be an advantage
- Second or Third Year SAIPA Trainee will be an advantage
- Strong administation skills and system driven
- Strong Microsoft abilities – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have Gmail account with access to Google Drive
- Experience in accounting software packages will be an advantage (but training can be provided here) for example Xero, Sage One, Pastel Accounting
- Experience in Caseware will be an advantage but training can be provided.
- Good communication skills
- Must have phone with Whatsapp
Must be Afrikaans and English proficient due to client base.
* This position is office based *
We are an established SAIPA Trainee Accounting Firm with over 25 years experience in the field. Receive in depth inhouse training on all Accounting fields and complete your SAIPA articles with us.
* Please quote reference number in application. *