Posted: 5 January 2024
A leading FMCG exporter is currently looking for a dynamic Recruitment Manager to join their HR department, and manage and run the recruitment function for all sites, by giving guidance to People Leaders in building talent pools, attracting talent and feeding through changing markets. The role reports to the HR Director.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Positioning the business as an employer of choice whilst championing end-to-end recruitment process.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics, using market knowledge and best practices to ensure that all roles are sourced effectively (e.g., weekly, and monthly: report on time to hire and cost per hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g., headhunting, social recruiting searches etc). Can partner with Social Media Administrator if needed.
- Advise, train and coach hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Coordinate with HOD/department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Building and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Stay up to date on labour legislation and inform People Leaders about changes in regulations relating to Recruitment.
- Play an advisory and support role regarding recruitment strategies and solutions for key and critical positions.
- Work with People Leaders in setting the tone in driving hiring practises that remove bias and lead to diverse talent in the business.
- Preparing and sharing of offers to successful candidates – (negotiating compensation packages if required, through the approval process).
- Request candidate info for 1st day new hire emailer and co-ordinate with marketing dept on emailer, remain in constant communication with candidates whilst they serving their their notice period.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline.
- Update current and or design new recruitment, onboarding & people experience processes together with HR Executive.
- Recommend ways to improve the brand (EVP) & participate in job fairs and career events.
- Stay interviews (6 months post joining).
- Analyse new starter vs termination reports and advise People Leaders on trends and proposed solutions.
- Analyse and understand current staff turnover percentage and propose ways to mitigate and maintain it.
- Conduct stay interviews 6 months post employee joining date and share alarms with HR/respective People Leader.
- Develop retention strategy in consultation and liaise with HR Director and HR Executive.
- Completed Matric
- HR related Diploma / Degree
- Min 5 years’ experience in a Recruitment environment
- Experience in recruitment at an Executive level
- Headhunting experience
- Experience working with Trello
- Computer Literate (Word, Excel, Syspro)
- Dynamic, Self-starter
- Quick thinker
- People’s person
- A natural salesperson
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy levels
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Takes initiative and is proactive
- Hardworking and dedicated
- Attention to detail and thorough
- Meticulous and process driven
- Able to multi-task as well as prioritise tasks at hand