R25000 - R66667 Per Month
Posted: 24 January 2024
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES, NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensure the transition of the finance team onto the SAP system and support with ongoing onsite SAP FI/CO support.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the management reporting templates, project manager/assist in projects that require new financial systems (including SAP) or changes to existing systems.
- Highlight potential cross-functional risks and opportunities to the Finance Teams and suggest initiatives to mitigate risks and capitalise on opportunities – including identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Facilitate working sessions and workshops between finance, operations and shared services teams to ascertain and document business requirements.
Responsible for System enhancements by ensuring the following:
- Defines application problems by conferring with clients, evaluating processes and procedures.
- Proposals and implementing enhancements or changes to the system
- Ensuring that the system is upgraded on a regular basis, and results are validated by testing programs
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions
- Controls solution by establishing specifications, coordinating production with programmers/business analysts and third party suppliers.
- Maintain and build new templates for the management reporting system (Finnivo)
- User Support, by ensuring operational implementation by training all super users and providing support
- Minimum qualification of a BCom Degree with articles
- Must have petrochemical experience
- Previous experience as a Finance Business Analyst, Business Partner or Super User / Subject Matter Expert (SME) with at least 2 years within a Retail Environment.
- Must be highly proficient in the latest versions of MS Office/Google Suite: including Word/Docs at and advanced level in Excel/Sheets at an advanced level
- Be highly proficient in testing methodology
- Business Analyst exposure: system analysis; business process development, including the facilitation of workshops; preparing documentation; Coordination of quality assurance and testing.
- Writing business requirements, system requirements and functional specifications
- Experience with Finance monthly processes
- Experience with SAP FINANCE system advantageous
- System support exposure: maintaining an incident management process; analysing the nature of incidents; liaising with system developers in order to resolve incidents.
- A thorough understanding and working of financial business fundamentals
- A strong logical thinking and analytical ability with excellent numerical skills.
- The ability to be accurate and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and to deal with complexities, use initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player.
- Ability to implement business solutions and provide the necessary change management
- Experience in project Management advantageous
- Exposure to successful technology implementation and process projects advantageous
- providing user support
- analysing business processes
- data analyst experience (as an example, during a systems