Posted: 2 February 2024
A Beverage company is looking for a bookkeeper with matric, a diploma and a minimum of 3 years experience. The ideal candidate would have knowledge of Syspro ERP and MS office. The position is based in Paarl.
• Responsible for customer invoicing.
• Preparation of sale orders.
• Maintenance of customer accounts, statements and cash collection
• Responsible for local accounts payable
• Preparation of local purchase orders
• Preparation of payment packs for authorisation and loading
• Preparation of monthly reconciliations
• Ad hoc reporting to facilitate and support local and Group finance teams.
• General office administration
Qualification/ Person Specification
• 2 – 3 years’ accounting experience
• Matric plus a diploma
• Proficient in MS Office; Excel essential
• Strong IT skills and familiarity with financial accounting and reporting systems
• Knowledge and experience in FMCG and manufacturing environment
• Own transportation
• Experience in month end close process
• Flexible approach with the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Good communication skills in English and Afrikaans
• Capability to work in a multi-national environment
Applicants from designated groups will be given preference for this position.