Posted: 11 January 2022
We are looking for a talented Digital Account Executive to join our team. The primary responsibility of an AE is overseeing the effective administration of a piece of the business from all perspectives. NSPYRE Account Executives must demonstrate proactivity, initiative and a real interest in building a career in the digital marketing industry.
The job scope will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the client through excellent work quality and professional conduct.
- Continue to invest in growing knowledge of your clients’ business and industries in which they operate, actively tracking competitive and other information that will be of value to your teams and clients.
- Assist in the monitoring and compilation of reports on client competitor information and activity.
- Schedule and arrange client meetings with all relevant parties, including the management of related logistics.
- Ensure that the full team, including yourself, are well prepared for client meetings.
- Produce accurate and timely contact reports after each client meeting – to be sent to the client within 24 hours of meeting.
- Manage and compile accurate and detailed weekly status reports for internal and external status meetings.
- Support your Managing Director by drafting effective, single-minded and timely job briefs and amendments.
- Be an integration champion. Liaise effectively with colleagues departments as relevant to ensure job is actioned as required.
- Liaise with Media Partners and 3rd party suppliers.
- Act as supporting point of contact for clients in the absence of other team members.
- Actively and independently manage small to medium campaigns from briefing to delivery, with the support and guidance of the Managing Director.
- Work with Managind Director to set annual goals and take responsibility for your development as a digital marketing professional.
- Actively manage own performance and career.
- Ensure effective communication internally within the team.
- Provide consistently excellent support for your team, going above and beyond what is required.
- Brief in, check and ensure understanding of cost estimates before presenting to the client.
- Monitor and follow up on all outstanding cost estimates with clients.
- Ensure that cost estimates are approved upfront and billed timeously.
- Develop and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the agency environment and how the work-flow moves through the agency.
- Complete timesheets daily and accurately.