Posted: 5 June 2023
An established and growing hospitality brand is looking for aÂ Junior GFSI-qualified food production assistant in Cape Town. These services include but are not limited to the following;
- Assist in developing and maintaining the requirements for GFSI Intermediate certification for the Company
- Complete and train the Employees of the Company in the best practice requirements of food safety and hygiene and quality assurance required for GFSI Intermediate certification.
- Assist with – Managing stock – receiving and stock management in accordance with GFSI Intermediate requirements
- Assist to help Manage all production of food preparation in accordance with GFSI Intermediate requirements.
- Assist to help Manage the distribution of all completed food items that will be leaving the Companyâs premises in compliance with GFSI Intermediate requirements.
- Assist and train management on the best practice requirements of food safety and quality assurance required for GFSI Intermediate certification.
- Learn the existing operations and procedures of the Companyâs business and implement the same during the course of his/her working day as required. These operating procedures include but are not limited to;
- GFSI Intermediate compliance with the Companies protocols
- Purchasing products from suppliers
- Manufacturing production of fresh and cooked products for resale
- Inputting information into the computer using the companyâs various software programs and Point Of Sale system
- Managing staff members to perform their own duties and functions
The Employee will be expected to work on average 9 hours per day with various starting times that may mean opening or closing the facility.
The Employee will be expected to work on some Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays as the Company operates seven days a week.